If your website is built using the WordPress platform and is experiencing the issue of “malware Japanese keywords” along with suspicious Japanese links, you can follow these steps to resolve the problem:
- Clean the Website: Install and activate a trusted WordPress security plugin such as Wordfence or Sucuri. Use these plugins to scan and analyze the site, detecting any malware or suspicious files. These plugins will remove malware and fix security vulnerabilities.
- Update the System, Plugins, and Themes: Ensure that you have the latest versions of WordPress, plugins, and themes installed on your site. Software updates close known security vulnerabilities and enhance the site’s security.
- Remove Unused Plugins and Themes: Remove any plugins or themes that are not in use on the site. These unused plugins or themes may have security weaknesses and can be a vulnerability.
- Examine Code and Files: Inspect infected files and suspicious Japanese links. Check files like functions.php, wp-config.php, .htaccess, and any other file that might contain malicious code. If you find any suspicious code, remove it or replace it with a clean version.
- Recheck and Ongoing Monitoring: After cleaning the site and resolving the issue, recheck using security scanning tools to ensure that the problem has been completely resolved. Also, activate continuous monitoring in your security plugin to detect any future threats.
If the problem persists, please contact us via the WhatsApp icon on the side, and our team will assist you in resolving the issue! here